Product description :
The Chocolope is a primed american sativa strain (Chocolate Thai x Canalope Haze) created in the late 90’s. Chocolope’s terpenes features fragrances of chocolate and haze with some fruity and floral aromatic aspects. An incredible and unique mix of terpenes.
Made with an unique steam distillation process to catch and preserve the essential fragrances and aromas of the cannabis flowers, this mix crafted with a majority of cannabis derived terpenes and a touch of botanical terpenes lead to a powerful and unforgettable fragrance. 100% organic, natural, free of GMO and residuals. 0%THC, 0%CBD, 100% legal.
Usage and applications of Lilium Xtract terpenes :
You can use this product to add cannabis fragrances and/or aromas to :
- CBD flowers and pollen
- CBD extractions and concentrates (distillate, crystal, crumble, BHO, rosin, wax)
- Cosmetics (perfume, cream)
- Aromatherapy (essential oils, diffuser, candles)
Recommandation on dosages :
This product is pure, it contains only 100% terpenes. Do not ingest as is. The dosages recommandations and the proportions should be respected before consumption :
- E-liquids : 1% to 3% of the e-liquid base (exemple : 0,2ml for 10ml of e-liquid base)
- Flowers and pollen : 1% of the total volume for the Derived line terpenes (exemple : 10ml for 1 kilo of sprayed flowers) and 2% to 3% for the Profile line terpenes (exemple : 30ml for 1 kilo of sprayed flowers)
- Extractions and concentrates : 1% to 3% of the total volume (exemple : 0,3ml for 10 grams of concentrate)
- Food and beverages : the amount of terpenes will depend on the product you want to enhance. Remember to apply the terpenes during cold processes for the best results as the terpenes are very volatile and could evaporate when exposed to high temperatures. For more guidelines on how to apply the terpenes on food and beverages, contact us.
Recommandation on terpenes preservation :
Our packaging is perfect for the terpenes preservation, protecting them from UV light and any product contamination. Make sure to close the bottle after each use, and keep the bottle in a cold environment (like a fridge) to avoid possible evaporation during the use. Always keep the terpenes under 60° celcius, as the most volatile terpenes will evaporate at this temperature.
Certificates of our terpenes :
We can provide the following documents at any time, contact us and we will be happy to send them to you :
- Food-grade certification (for food and beverages)
- IFRA certification (for cosmetics)
- Safety Data Sheets (MSDS)
- Technical Data Sheets (TDS)
There are no reviews yet.