Skunk is an hybrid strain who was created by crossing an Afghani with an Acapulco Gold and a Colombian Gold. It is a legendary strain of the 70’s that was used all over the world to create other genetics. This unique strain features skunky and earthy fragrances, and some skunky and pungent aromatic aspects.
The Derived Line is our most premium line, made only with natural cannabis derived terpenes. The terpenes of the flowers were extracted with an unique steam distillation process to catch and preserve the essential fragrances and aromas of the cannabis flowers. 100% organic, natural, free of GMO and residuals. 0%THC, 0%CBD, 100% legal.
Usage and applications of Lilium Xtract terpenes :
You can use this product to add cannabis fragrances and/or aromas to :
- CBD flowers and pollen
- CBD extractions and concentrates (distillate, crystal, crumble, BHO, rosin, wax)
- Cosmetics (perfume, cream)
- Aromatherapy (essential oils, diffuser, candles)
Recommandation on dosages :
This product is pure, it contains only 100% pure cannabis terpenes. Do not ingest as is. The dosages recommandations and the proportions should be respected before consumption :
- E-liquids : 0,1% to 1% of the e-liquid base
- Flowers and pollen : 1% of the total volume of the product you want to terpenize
- Extractions and concentrates : 0,1% to 2%
- Food and beverages : the amount of terpenes will depend on the product you want to enhance. Remember to apply the terpenes during cold processes for the best results as the terpenes are very volatile and could evaporate when exposed to high temperatures. For more guidelines on how to apply the terpenes on food and beverages, contact us.
Recommandation on terpenes preservation :
Our packaging is perfect for the terpenes preservation, protecting them from UV light and any product contamination. Make sure to close the bottle after each use, and keep the bottle in a cold environment (like a fridge) to avoid possible evaporation during the use. Always keep the terpenes under 60° celcius, as the most volatile terpenes will evaporate at this temperature.
Certificates of our terpenes :
We can provide the following documents at any time, contact us and we will be happy to send them to you :
- Food-grade certification (for food and beverages)
- IFRA certification (for cosmetics)
- EU Standards certification
- Safety Data Sheets (MSDS)
- Technical Data Sheets (TDS)